Farmer's Union Wedding
A year ago this week Dylan and I said I do. SO it seemed like the perfect time to share our wedding with y'all.
I wanted to get married in my hometown of Temecula, California... in the same place my sister got married, Temecula Creek Inn. I loved the idea of both of us making the biggest promise of our lives at the same exact spot. We had a military wedding, and we specifically picked the week of July 4th to tie in with the patriotic theme.... Also, 3 of our friends have anniversaries that week, so we figured that may come in handy for vacations later in life ;)
Some of my favorite memories were:
1. Watching the look of surprise on Dylan’s face when I had all of our 200 wedding guests wave mini American flags after we were announced husband and wife. I had them play the song “it’s a grand ol’ flag, which I usually sing to Dylan when I try to annoy him (#1 wife). The look on his face was priceless.
2. Seeing all of the boys in the sword arch try to stand at attention and fight back smiles as we walked through (Bo and Kenny y’all majorly failed at that one 😘)
3. The bottle of fireball someone snuck in with a go-pro attached to it (best wedding gift ever)
4. Our vows, which you can read here.
5. Designing all of the paper goods with my sister made it feel really personal.
I hope y'all have as much fun looking at these photos as we did while we were taking them.
We had incredible vendors (credits below), the MOST amazing wedding planning team (shoutout to Molly and Rachel), and my sister Ashley who was basically CEO of the entire process. It was such a magical day, and not even me passing out from starvation and having to be cut out of my dress could ruin it (I'll save that story for another time). ;)
Wedding Planning: Tres Chic Affairs (AKA the best wedding planner on planet earth)
Venue: Temecula Creek Inn
Hair: Heidi Marie Garrett
Makeup: Stacy Vizcarra
Photography: Brit Jaye
Wedding Flannels: Checkered Past Clothing
Rentals: Madam Palooza
Dress: The White Flower
Florals: Modern Bouquet